Environmental Consulting Firms in San Francisco, CA
At Essel, we work with all types of building and development projects at every level. From developers to real estate managers, contractors, facilities and investors, our services help clients comply with environmental requirements at every stage of development including Phase 1 Environmental, Soil Testing and more.
We are not only much more than environmental consultants and inspectors, we are also engineers with in-depth knowledge and expertise of local ordinances and environmental compliance requirements for the San Francisco Bay Area.
Unlike other environmental consulting firms in San Francisco who hire subcontractors for testing and inspections, all our engineering and environmental inspectors are in-house.
Our Goal: Provide Results
Our team of in-house professionals are there at every step to apprise you of the conditions and risks relevant to your specific plans for environmental compliance as well as to help you reach your business goals.
Phase 1 Environmental – & More
- Acquisition Due Diligence: Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment, Phase 2 Investigations, Property Condition Assessments, Alta Surveys to analyze assets and protect your liability.
- Pre-Development Services: Subsurface investigation, including soil testing and management plans and remediation work plans to insure projects are approved and construction begins on time and is conducted in as safe a manner as possible.
- Property Management Environmental Testing: Building testing for Asbestos, lead, mold and other environmental concerns to protect tenant liability and ensure the rental property complies.
- Full Real Estate Cycle Support: Full support from the acquisition phase to development and management, our goal is to offer long-term support for every phase or regulatory need.
- Disaster Risk Management: First responders for fire, water, sewage, earthquake and other environmental disasters to insure the safety of tenants and the property is maintained while the response work occurs.
- Abatement Project Management: All hazardous material abatement and remediation needs. Our project managers oversee the whole process, meeting every deadline within budget and adhering to all safety standards from specification development to clearance testing.
Call to learn more about Essel: a leading environmental consulting firm in San Francisco, CA.
The Essel Difference
Essel Environmental Engineering and Consulting brings a dedicated team of experts to each project to ensure you get the best information possible about your property or transaction.
Esselâ€™s mission is to become the primary choice for environmental risk management services by delivering a technically sound & cost effective product on time.
Our vision is to create an organization that is valued part of our clients business process and one in which our employees will feel empowered by the difference they make.ience, we listen hard to understand your business and your needs.