Guide to Protecting Your Project from Contaminated Soil
Soil is one of the riskiest elements of your real estate development project, and mismanaging it can be disastrous for your budget, your timeline, and your brand value.
The environmental experts at Essel worked together to create a comprehensive soil guide for pre-construction projects. This guide for general contractors and project managers walks you through each important item in the soil management process.
Use this guide to stay proactive and keep your project on track. Download now!
The ultimate guide to ASTM 1903-19 Soil Contamination for construction projects.
Let's Get (Your Soil) Clean
This guide includes:
- When to test your soil throughout the construction process
- What permits required for soil remediation and management
- Understanding the California regulations for soil disposal
- Understanding soil contamination limits for your job site
- Proactive soil management
- How to avoid project delays and budget disruptions due to soil
Soil management and soil excavation planning can be a complex topic with much to remember. In this blog post, we’ll answer the questions, what is […]
When real estate property developers are prepared to start a ground-up or redevelopment construction project, they shouldn’t undervalue the importance of soil testing. Likely, […]
Soil characterization is the process of testing the soil on a construction site in order to review subsurface conditions and ensure that the soil […]