Yes! There is a significant difference in quality & time-frame when work is done by employees vs subcontractors. Essel Environmental has a diverse in-house team of architects, geologists, engineers and other environmental specialties. For specilized services – we may use a subcontractor. Even if we don’t offer a specific type of service, our clients like us to manage other subs because they know we are aware of the quality they expect.

The cost of a Phase I depends on factors such as location, timeframe & type of asset. Generally, 80% of our Phase I’s will fall betwen $1950 – $2450. There are a few that are higher and few that are lower. We usually try to work within your budget so feel free to get in touch and let us know how we can help – we are sure we can work something ou

With a full service team in place – we have the ability to handle multple scopes simultaneously. Clients love this because we can accomplish the entire due diligence needs within a short timeframe. Phase I ESAs, HazMat Surveys, Property Condition Assessments and PMLs are a few examples of service we can perform at the same time. Get in touch with our team to find out how we can help you.

One of the reasons that Clients love us is because we provide all of our services with a level of urgency! Most of our services average 10-12 business days. We pride ourselves in being able to match your needs in terms of timeframe. No project is ever too fast. While there are certain limitations of certain services (agency responses, laboratory availability, driller availability, etc.) we can present as fast or normal of a turnaround as you need. Give us a call to find out how we can help.

Essel has offices in Sacramento, Oakland, San Francisco, Los Angeles & San Diego.

We perform our services in the entire state of CA out of those offices.
 We have other offices on the West Coast.  95% percent of our projects are West of Denver.  The other 5% are clients that want our expertise no matter what part of the country they’re working in, so we gladly go!

Everybody wants to be your friend when you have a big project you need done! We pride ourselves in being a resource to you & your organization at all times. So, YES! Depending on the type of help you need – give us a call at 1-800-595-7616 and tell us how we can help. We will connect you to one of our specialists to address your questions.