Factors to Consider When Conducting a Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment:
- Historical use of the site
- Is this a former commercial industrial area?
- Has the ground ever been broken for any kind of use?
- How comprehensive are records to review for this property?
- How long will a consultant have to travel to inspect the area?
- Will an inspector have to be accompanied by the owner?
- What kind of delays can be expected in finding and reviewing records?
- Rushing a site assessment may create gaps in data, which may necessitate further investigation.
- Will this Phase 1 Assessment lead to a Phase 2 ESA? Additional assessments will require more time.
Essel Environmental Has the Experience You Can Count OnExperience is a factor of providing a fast and effective ESA. Contact us to get your Phase 1 ESA started and see why Essel Environmental Engineering and Consulting is a leader in the field of environmental site assessments for the San Francisco Bay area and throughout the United States. Not only will hiring a competent and capable ESA professional reduce your time, but it will also improve the accuracy of the report and get you on the right path to completing your project.